What we collect
We may request that you provide the following information (“Submitted Data”):
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We also use web tracking software to collect the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, identify the name of the website from which you linked to ProWrestingTees.com, data regarding your operating system, browser type, device type, screen resolution, IP address and other technical information, your usage of our website, and session information as you interact with our website (“Collected Data”). For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of Cookies We Collect section.
What we do with the information we gather[W1]
We use Collected Data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use your personal information for our everyday business purposes such as service improvements, security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To best serve you, we may share your personal information with other members of the Pro Wrestling Tees family of companies and with third parties that provide us with support services or that help us market our products and services, administer our programs, operations, fulfill your requests, surveys, contests, or sweepstakes and product reviews. We may also disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, manage information security or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of Creative Ventures, Inc. or others. We may also disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required or permitted by law.
Certain browsers have settings that allow you to turn on a "do not track" feature. This Website does not currently support “do not track” and will not honor your web browser's “do not track” signal.
Subject to the usage by the third party service providers as discussed above, we do not participate in tracking networks and do not intentionally or knowingly allow other parties to collect personally-identifiable information about your on-line activities over time and across different websites, when you visit the sites or use any of the services. We do not, however, have control over third parties’ activities, including if a third party accesses information based on your visit to our website. You should review the Privacy Policies and Terms of Service for any third-party websites you visit to ensure you agree with their treatment of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. [W2]
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed [W3] from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes [W4]
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. [W5]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us at [email protected] or 2348 N. Damen Ave., Chicago, Illinois 60647. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
California Privacy Rights
California law entitles residents to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information we share with third parties or with corporate affiliates for those entities’ direct marketing purposes. We do not provide any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If you want to request a notice or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at [email protected].